|Model:||Solar Vacuum Tube||Aperture Area||Gross Area||Capacity|
|Item No.||Qty /【pcs】||Size /【mm】||【M2】||【M2】||【L】|
|Diehard-100L||10||Φ58 X 1800||0.94||1.546||100|
|Diehard-150L||15||Φ58 X 1800||1.395||2.319||150|
|Diehard-200L||20||Φ58 X 1800||1.874||3.092||200|
|Diehard-300L||30||Φ58 X 1800||2.811||4.632||300|
|DieHard 316L Stainless Steel Compact High Pressure Solar Hot Water|
|3||Material of Outer Tank Shell||High Quality Stainless Steel Plate|
|4||Material of Inner Tank Chest||Marine Grade 1.5mm thick 316L Stainless Steel|
|5||Water Tank Diameter||【360/470 mm】|
|6||Water Tank Insulating Layer||High Density Polyurethane,【55mm】|
|8||Tube Structure||All-Glass Double-Tube Co-Axial Structure|
|9||Glass Material||High Borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|10||Tube Size||58*1800mm * 24 Tubes|
|12||Sediment Method||Tri-Element Magnetron Sputtering Plating|
|13||Absorb Ratio||0.93-0.96> 92% (AM 1.5)|
|16||Heat Pipe Material||TU1 Copper|
|17||Heat Pipe Condenser Size||【Ø14mm Diameter】【90mm Length】|
|18||Heat Pipe Body Size||Ø8mm Diameter|
|19||Riwatt Heat Pipe Pocket||【316L STAINLESS STEEL】|
|20||Heat-Transfer-Fins||Premium Complete Type (Super Model)|
|21||Max.Working Temp||-37 ~250C|
|22||Start-up Temp. of Heat Pipe||<=30C|
|26||Heat Pipe Material||TU1 Copper|
|28||Bracket Material||Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel /Al.Alloy|
|30||Bolts & Nuts||Stainless Steel|
316L Solar Hot Water working principle
- The heat pipe pressurized solar heater tank has no exhaust hole,therefore,it must bear the pressure come from tap water and hot water,when use,the hot water comes out because of water pressure.
- Vacuum tube absorbs solar energy,and conductive copper pipe transfers the heat into the pressurized solar water heater tank,In this case,the water inside the tank becomes hot.
- No water in the heat pipe makes the whole system can bear pressure.
- Start up quickly, heat pipe transfer the heat energy into the storage tank swiftly.
- Withstand pressure of max 10bar, can be connected with city water directly, work automatically.
- The storage tank and the heat pipe mechanical sealed, the solar water heater can still work even withseveral tubes breakage.
- With reasonable design and choose excellent material, the inner tank is without any breakage afterone hundred thousand time’shigh pressure testing.
- High density polyurethane foam, well insulation.
- Can be installed in series and parallel to be a solar hot water system.
- Can be connected with gas water heater and small boiler, also can preheat the water in advance.8. Can be installed in anywhere ( for example, you can install the solar water heater on the ground ofthe garden, and use the hot water on the third floor).
HEAT PIPE ADVANTAGES:
- Transfer the heat energy quickly, we use special medium in the heat pipe and it can transfer the heatenergy more than 1000 times faster than copper.
- Highly efficient absorber, it increase 20% or more than ordinary solar water heater.
- No water and no water scale inside the evacuated tubes, the tubes will not be cracked even ifduring -40 Degree..
- Withstand pressure of 0.7 Mpa, can be connected with the city water directly.
- Can still work even with several tubes breakage. The water will not flow out from the storage tank.6. Can be used in sunny days even if in the extreme cold climate.
1. With ADJUSTABLE bracket
(suitable for both flat roof and sloop roof).
2. New designed vacuum tube holder.
3. New design electric element cover.
4. 316L stainless steel inner chest – marine grade/superior anti-rust performance.
316l is More Suitable for High-Corrosion Use
The 316l stainless steel alloy is used in various applications because it’s great at avoiding weld corrosion. It can also withstand high temperatures and it has a high melting point at around 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit or about 1,370 degrees Celsius.
What are the pros and cons of 316L stainless steel?
Pros: Stronger than 304 stainless.
Cons: Requires the right tools to machine well.
Pros: Extremely corrosion resistant and performs well against pitting.
Cons: More expensive than 304.
Pros: Resistant to salt water and caustic chemicals.
Cons: Less formable and machinable than 304.
304 VS 316 STAINLESS STEEL: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
All stainless steels contain a mix of iron and chromium at various levels.
But the exact mix—and other additions — are what create the differences between grades.
The most popular 304 grade stainless contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel — though other alloys exist within the same grade.
316L stainless steel grade include less chromium — often around 16% — BUT,increase nickel levels and add molybdenum to the mix.