Best solar water heater working principle
RiwattCompact pressure solar water heater is a renovation model for the solar hot water, which adopts advanced heat pipe technology, combines heat pipe solar collector with pressurized tank to form a compact design.
The vacuum tube absorb solar energy and convert solar energy into thermal energy, then transfer to the central heat pipe via the aluminum fin. The riwatt heat pipe have tiny amount of purified water sealed inside at depressurized condition. When heated, the water inside the heat pipes vaporizes at low temperature (about 25˚C), the vapor rises to the condenser and heat energy is conducted to water (inside the tank). When vapor is cooled down, and becomes condensate, falling back to the bottom of heat pipe. By continuously circulating in this way, heat is carried from outside to the water inside the tank.
Best solar water heater characteristic:
1. No Glycol, No Chemicals.
2. Multifunctional support for both flat and slope roof installation.
3. Low temperature resistance, can be used in -50℃ condition.
4. Easy to replace individual tube in the event of tube damaged.
5. High pressure system, directly connected with city water without booster pump
6. Tank withstanding high pressure (0.6MPa), comfortable shower.
Best solar water heater specification
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SS304-2B / SS316L.
2. Outer tank: Galvanized steel / stainless steel / PVDF.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam, 41 kg/m3 high density.
4. Support: Painted galvanized steel / Aluminum alloy / Stainless steel.
5. Heat pipe: Red copper.
6. Heat pipe sleeve: Red Copper / Stainless Steel SS316L.
7. Heat transfer fin: United aluminium sheet.
8. Vacuum tube: Borosilicate glass 3.3, ALN/AIN-SS/CU coating, Φ58×1800mm.
9. Working pressure: 0.7Mpa; Testing pressure: 1.2Mpa.
10. Capacity: 50L-350L available.
Leave A Comment
Your email address will not be published.