Factory Direct Sales U-Pipe Solar Thermal Collector of 10 15 20 Tubes
U-Pipe solar collector is a type of solar energy collector, which is appropriate in the central hot water supply system. “U” pipe vaccum tube collectors embed U-shaped metal pipe into vaccum tube the all glass tube. Vacuum tubes absorb solar energy, and through the flowing medium in the “U” pipe to reach the principle of heating water.
Working principle of Collector Panel U Pipe:
The heat energy, transferred from sunlight by evacuated tubes, will be delivered by fins and the U-pipes made of copper, into the heat transferring fluid to heat the water inside the tank via pump.
Collector Panel U Pipe Feature:
No water flows in the evacuated tubes, so water scale and tube exposition are avoided, Single broken tube will not affect the working of the system,
It can be integrated with architecture perfectly and be connected with existing pipes,
Collector Panel U Pipe Application:
The solar collector can be installed in solar heating system to heat water for wide variety of uses, including home, hotel, school, business project and industrial uses.
When in series or parallel connection, it also can be sued to heat swimming pools, and supply heat for under floor heating or air conditioning.
* High performance evacuated tube collectors
* Can be mounted free-standing or on a pitched roof, easy to install, simple roof fixings
* Integrated into building perfectly, any angle installation
* U pipe – offer low maintenance
* No water in the vacuum tubes, no freezing problem in winter, can be used in cold area. It can be still operate in the event of occasional tube breakages.
* 3 years warranty, 20+ years lifespan
* Market leading efficiency/output
* Triple layer selective absorber coating, absorption coefficient >94%
* Evacuated tube outer tube thickness >1.8mm
* Aluminum frame, strong structure, light weight.
* High and constant pressure of polyurethane foaming technology ensure the outstanding insulation quality.
U Pipe Solar Collector Manifold & U-PIPE Technical Parameters