Non Toxic Plastic PPR Pipe For Solar Water Heater Sanitary Pipe / Fittings
PPR Pipes and PPR Fittings have lots of advantages for all types of plumbing applications amongst all available options for plumbing piping like PVC Pipes, UPVC Pipes, CPVC Pipes etc. PPR assure 50 years of long life and resistance up to 25 Bar pressure and higher temperature. Let us understand the advantages in detail as under:
2. No calcification
3. Low lying time & cost
4. Impeccable sturdiness
5. Leak proof & Frost proof
6. Eco-friendly / Recyclable
7. Low thermal conductivity
8. Application specific structure
9. No reaction with salts & acids
10. Superior dimensional accuracy
11. Non-delayed & non-deforming
12. Convenient & reliable installation
13. Excellent noise damping property
14. Line sagging is properly controlled
15. Food grade, non toxic and hygienic
16. Heat preservation and energy saving
17. Extremely long service life of 50 years
18. High impact strength and good heat stability
19. No noise, less friction and smooth inner surface
20. Strong resistance to acids, corrosion and chlorides
21. Resistance to low & High Temperature (-4°C to 95°C)
22. Thermal expansion is well controlled by seventy percent
23. Unique and unrivaled jointing technique with lifetime security0
24. Good welding property that ensures energy savings and leak proof joints
25. Poor electrical conductor so that pipes do not get damaged by stray current
26. No insulation when used in hot water and cold water / chemical applications.
27. High resistance to chemical, acid & other material like lime & cement
28. Excellent ESCR (Environment Stress Cracking Ratio)
Heating, air conditioning and cold water applications
Pipe networks for rainwater harvesting and utilization systems
Compressed air lines and plants for cold and hot air
ETP (Effluent Treatment Plants)
Portable water pipe network (Hospitals, Offices, Schools etc)
Food and Pharmaceutical Applications
Buildings, Hotels, Solar Plants, Residential Buildings etc
Pipe networks for swimming pools and ship buildings
Transportation of aggressive / industrial fluids, corrosive fluids, liquid foods & chemicals
R.O. Water Pipeline
Under Flow Heating and Solar Heaters
Pipe networks for Agriculture & Horticulture
Cold & Hot installations in Residences, Complexes, Apartments, Offices, Hospitals, Hotels, Schools etc.
Q: What’s your raw material?
A: We only use 100% PPR Virgin raw material, 58-3A grade brass for PPR fittings.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Please see below list, different size has different MOQ and the MOQ can be adjusted according to actual order QTY.
|MOQ||Pipe/M||Plastic Fittings/PC||Brass Fittings/PC|
Q: What about the delivery time ?
A: It is decided by your order Qty. In general, 15 days for one 20FT, 20 days for one 40HF.
And we have white stock for size 20-63mm ppr fittings, if stock can meet your requirement, the goods can be shipped right now.
Q: Where is your nearest shipping port ?
A: Ningbo Port.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit, balance against the copy of B/L or L/C at sight.
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Yes, of course. Free sample with airfreight collect.
Q: Can we have our logo on proudcts and customized package?
A: Sure, but order QTY should over our MOQ.
You can contact us any way that is convenient for you. We are available 24/7 via fax, email or telephone.