There are two types of active solar water heating system:
1) Direct system:
Tank without coil(heat exchanger), pump circulate household water through the solar collectors and into the home. This type works well in climates where it rarely freezing.
2) Indirect system:
Tank always have coil(heat exchanger), pump circulate anti-freezing heat transfer fluid through the collectors and tank via a heat exchanger. Tank water heated by the heat exchanger. Suit for climate where there have a risk of freezing.
Flat plate solar water heating system characteristic:
1. No disorder water tank on roof
2. Pressure hot water, comfort bathing/washing
3. Collector module designed for freely assemble
4. Completely automatic operation.
5. Can be combined with traditional auxiliary energy resource
6. Suit for climate where there have a risk of freezing.
7. Flat plate solar collector Solar Keymark(EN12975) certified, please click here.
8. Available in 100L-1000L system, flexible combination;
Flat plate solar water heating system main components:
1) Flat plate solar collector.(Blue Titanium Absorb Coating)
2) Riwatt Pressure water tank from 100L to 1000L.
3) Solar pump station (SR881 or SR962S or customized).
4) Other necessary accessories: Expansion vessel, Check valve, T & P valve, Air vent valve, Pipeline, Connector, etc.