hidrossol tapete tubo de vácuo aquecedor solar de água
compact pressure solar water heater is a renovation model for the solar hot water, which adopts advanced heat pipe technology, combines heat pipe solar collector with pressurized tank to form a compact design.
The vacuum tube absorb solar energy and convert solar energy into thermal energy, then transfer to the central heat pipe via the aluminum fin. The heat pipe have tiny amount of purified water sealed inside at depressurized condition. When heated, the water inside the heat pipes vaporizes at low temperature (about 25˚C), the vapor rises to the condenser and heat energy is conducted to water (inside the tank). When vapor is cooled down, and becomes condensate, falling back to the bottom of heat pipe. By continuously circulating in this way, heat is carried from outside to the water inside the tank.
The characteristic of heat pipe solar water heater:
1. No Glycol, No Chemicals.
2. Multifunctional support for both flat and slope roof installation.
3. Low temperature resistance, can be used in -50℃ condition.
4. Easy to replace individual tube in the event of tube damaged.
5. High pressure system, directly connected with city water without booster pump
6. Tank withstanding high pressure (0.6MPa), comfortable shower.