Solar geysers Introduction:
The non-pressurized solar water heater (solar geyser) is based on the natural circulation thermosiphon phenomenon. It’s the most cost-effectiveness and environmentally friendly way to harness solar energy for hot water applications, which is unsurpassed by any other solar thermal products, for its most high efficiency, low cost and easy installation.
Solar geysers characteristic:
1. Adopt most economic material (outer tank and support).
2. Most reliable, cost saving, efficient hot water heating solution.
3. Simple structure, easy installation, labor cost saving.
4. Automatic operation with intelligent controller.
5. Low maintenance cost.
Solar geysers specification
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SS304-2B / SS316L.
2. Outer tank: Galvanized steel / PVDF.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam, 41 kg/m³ high density.
4. Support: Painted galvanized steel.
5. Vacuum tube: Borosilicate glass 3.3, ALN/AIN-SS/CU coating, Φ58×1800mm.
6. Capacity: 50L-360L.
Leave A Comment
Your email address will not be published.